Sabado, Hunyo 12, 2021

The Beginning

I really enjoyed reading this novel, The Ultimate Husband. I became a member of a Facebook group carrying the same name last 26 February 2021. At first, I was just posting questions and photos seeking for answers from fellow group members. After two months, I completed reading all the available chapters in English version. I noticed that the translator was just providing around 7 to 12 chapters a day. Many of us got bored. We want to read more. And so last 19 April, I posted this comment in our Facebook group:

Now reading 801 to 820 in raw version. It's very difficult to determine the precise equivalent chapter in English version. I think 820 is already 1580 or 1590. The total chapter in the raw version is 2,020. So to complete the whole English version, you need to read until around chapter 4,000. Question: Do you think you still have the energy to read until that final chapter?

Those who replied were positive that they could finish reading the book until the end. Others like me were becoming impatient. Many of them were able to complete reading the latest chapter with the aid of Google Translate. I followed them and I started posting a summary of my reading to fill the gap between those who were too late to start reading and those who are too advanced. Many didn't like what I am doing, but others appreciated it.    

1 komento:

33-1,211 to 1,215 Raw Chapters/2,381-2,390 in English Version

  As he walked into that camp, Darryl was surprised to see a bathing woman inside a bucket. This woman is Mona, the youngest daughter of Kin...